Wednesday, August 1, 2007

What's hiding around the corner?

Well well well. Just what I expected. A bunch of pages of pictures and ads that you can click on. It has information on how to complete offers to receive "credit". Great. BUT...I'm still continuing my quest of marking these offers as Spam or Safe. So the site told me that I had to complete one offer to continue. Sounded easy enough. I browsed through all of the offers and I found the easiest and cheapest one. It was one from Stamps.com. I think it's really interesting that companies such as Blockbuster, Netflix, and other big-name-brands are advertised on this site. I think that fact contributes to this possibly not being spam, as most of the larger companies wouldn't partner up with spammy sites.
In the next post I'll see how if I can complete this "offer" and what comes next...

No comments: